Howdy folks,
Arrived in motown about 1400 hrs. today, had a check-up and a schedule of what is going to be happening the next three weeks. Nothing to exciting so far.tomorrow is kind of a slow day but Friday the action starts hardcore. All the personal here are very nice, treat you with respect and go out of their way to please you and keep you comfortable.
Sort of slow at the present time but will keep you posted daily.
Hope you all are doing well.
JOHN
ps Kay is having a good time too. I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you dad. Wish I could be there with you. We are all praying for you. Glad to hear everyone there is taking good care of you.
ReplyDeleteand so it begins.....
ReplyDeletelove you Dad!
John,
ReplyDeleteWe hope all is going well for you. I am happy to hear that everyone there is very helpful and treating you well.